Cave Wine & Food Tasting
$125 per person
Bask in the ambiance of our beautiful winery as you savor renowned wines and exclusively crafted bites. Chef Travis Westrope has constructed delicious food pairings to go with our estate wines specifically for this wonderful tasting that we are eager for you to enjoy. Reservations are required, and group sizes are limited to a maximum of six guests.
Adjacent to the FAY Outlook & Visitor Center sits the building housing our wine cave. Just outside its doors is where you’ll be seating in the Arcade, designed by Barcelona-based architect Javier Barba. This area combines graceful arches with exposed masses of rock and soil which lead to breathtaking views of the Stats Leap Palisades. Enjoy this serene setting as you enjoy an outing at Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars.
Appointments available Friday through Sunday at 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Please review these operational guidelines prior to your appointment.
Sample Tasting Menu:
- Tartelette Rustiche: Paired with 2017 ARCADIA Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Rustic tartlet(s) of house-made ricotta cheese, pear, pea and mint with pine cone bud syrup
- Crostini e Burrata: Paired with 2017 FAY Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Toasted bread with pecan pesto, burrata cheese, persimmon and brown butter
- Olive all’ Baleares: Paired with 2017 S.L.V. Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Encina Farms sobrasada-stuffed castelvetrano olives, roasted garlic and saffron aioli, pimenton
- Tortilla al Tartufo: Paired with 2017 CASK 23 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Spanish “omelet” of Yukon gold potato, chive and egg with crème fraiche, pickled pomegranate, and Castro Y Gonzalez Jamón de Bellota Ibérico
5766 Silverado Trail, Napa CA 94558
Open every day from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Last tasting appointment is at 4 p.m.
MAP & DIRECTIONS